clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: Request for input for November 2013 Report
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:49:07 GMT
- Providing Karaf features and Sling Partial Bundle Lists so that features
of Clerezza can more easily be integrated
- Addressed issues with Scala compiling
- Improved smushing to allow "smushing" of wol:sameAs resources with a
flexible API taht allows client customizations (as for choosing the
preferred IRI of a resource)
- Improved memory usage when creating backup zip
- Several locking issues fixed, pending some more fundamental problem with
the single-dataset tdb provider.

Cheers,
Reto