clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Selmi <>
Subject NoConverterException
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:29:25 GMT
Hi all,

I nedd to attach a property with a literal value to a node and so I do as
in the following snippet

GraphNode node = new GraphNode(patentRef, graph);
node.addPropertyValue(SIOC.content, new PlainLiteralImpl("title and

Unfortunately I get the following exception

org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.NoConvertorException: No convertor
available for type class
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.SimpleLiteralFactory.getConverterFor(
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.SimpleLiteralFactory.createTypedLiteral(
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.utils.GraphNode.addPropertyValue(
	at eu.fusepool.ecs.utils.PatentTextExtractor.addPropertyToNode(

I am using version 0.14-SNAPSHOT of rdf.utils artifact that contains
the classes that raise the exception. Could that depend on some error
in handling the string ?