clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Gamard <steph...@gamard.net>
Subject VirtualProperty Typing
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:39:30 GMT
While we're at it, and since it does not hurt basically, I would propose that we can add the
following attributes to any VirtualProperties:
- isSearchable
- isType (high level, ie: name, text, date, quantity, …)

This could greatly improve search retrieval and quality over the time of next implementation.
These attributes might not be mandatory at all, but can have a great added value.

_Stephane