clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Problem with SingleTdbDatasetProvider
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:19:58 GMT
Hi Reto,

Interesting problem you have there.

Best is to fix the dreaded ConcurrentModificationException. Occasionally
I run into it it als well. But most probably it is not that trivial to
solve.

The only work around that I see is copy the MGraph to a different
provider and do the normal addAll(). This other provider does not
necessarily need to be in memory. Basically it is 2x addAll(). One to a
different provider and one back.

My knowledge is too limited to comment on forwarding it to Jena.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,

Minto

--