clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: Request for input for August 2013 Report
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:01:20 GMT
Hi Hasan,

- CLEREZZA-791 and 794: improved compatibility of clerezza components among
JAX-RS implementations
- CLERZZA-791: API now available at http://clerezza.apache.org/apidocs/.
- Various bug fixes

Upcoming work
- Incubator site still hat to be cleaned up
- finalize SPARQL 1.1. API and support (in Java and over web)

Thanks for compiling the report!

Reto