clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Request for input for August 2013 Report
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:35:03 GMT
Hi Hasan,

Looking at jira [1], the things I have been working on are:
- CLEREZZA-802 - Ability to enforce fastlane
- CLEREZZA-783 - Standards compliant ResultSet providers for tab and
comma separated values( TSV and CSV) (CLEREZZA-#783)
- CLEREZZA-782 - Added retrieving meta data (var names) from ResultSet

Upcoming work:
- Support Virtuoso + Adding fastlane support to Virtuoso
- Support large numbers of graphs for Sesame (CLEREZZA-805)

Regards,

Minto

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLEREZZA%20AND%20resolved%20%3E%3D%202013-05-12%20AND%20resolved%20%3C%3D%202013-08-12%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC