clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:30:00 GMT
Hi Minto

Really curios to learn if things work with cellar.

I didn't know about the possibility to use cluster a TDB store. But a
2008 paper seems to be doing (or investigating) exactly this.

For web applications with many reads and few writes I would suggest
adding some clustering at the HTTP level. With GET requests being
forwarded to any host in a pool and POST/PUT being forwarded to all
hosts.

As for clustering triple stores it seems virtuoso supports this. And
for virtuoso there is Enrico Daga's clerezza binding (to which
fastlane should probably be added).

Cheers,
Reto