clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Clerezza release20130710
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:07:50 GMT
Hi Tommaso,

The modules all have proper version numbers. Nothing will depend on
"20130710". As a partial relese there a throw-away reactor was used.
Only this contains this version number.

We can of couse rediscus the release procedure. Preparing the rlease
the main hindrance was http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MVERSIONS-85.
Having this issue resolved would make things much easier, so please
vote for it :)

And yes, vote for the release too :)

Cheers,
Reto