clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From enridaga <>
Subject Donating clerezza-virtuoso adapter
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:33:00 GMT
Dear Clerezza community,
during the IKS project I developed a component to allow the adoption of a
Virtuoso Open Source triple store with Clerezza. At that time the aim was
to setup a Stanbol instance using Virtuoso as triple store.

I am happy to donate now the code to the Clerezza project, as this was in
my intention since the graduation of Clerezza and the end of the IKS

The code is currently hosted at github [1].

I hope this contribution is welcome and I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Enrico Daga