clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:04:12 GMT
Hi Reto,

See below.

Regards,

Minto

Op 19-7-2013 20:30, Reto Bachmann-Gmür schreef:
> Hi Minto
>
> Really curios to learn if things work with cellar.
Will keep you posted about my progress on this topic. Also I repeatedly
asked for open sourcing the stuff I worked on. Hopefully some day soon I
can show you the details.

> I didn't know about the possibility to use cluster a TDB store. But a
> 2008 paper seems to be doing (or investigating) exactly this.
>
> For web applications with many reads and few writes I would suggest
> adding some clustering at the HTTP level. With GET requests being
> forwarded to any host in a pool and POST/PUT being forwarded to all
> hosts.
>
> As for clustering triple stores it seems virtuoso supports this. And
> for virtuoso there is Enrico Daga's clerezza binding (to which
> fastlane should probably be added).
This one is very interesting. I will have a closer look at it.

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541