clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Clustering
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:09:19 GMT
Hi Folks,

Next issue I have to tackle on my assignment is Clustering. Basically I
have 2 issues right now:

1) Running my assembly clustered
This seems to be the easy one, since I am using Apache Karaf for
building my assembly/distribution. Karaf has a subproject called Cellar
for clustering. Here just have to dive in a get it done.

2) Having a cluster aware datastore (Jena TDB)
Googling around leaves me clueless. Sometimes it appears TDB can be used
in clustered environments others it appear it can't. I sure couldn't
find any recipe how to get it done. I should probably ask this on the
Jena mailing list, but I am trying this one first since you guys seem to
have quite some experience with TDB.

I am wondering if I can really use TDB in a clustered setup or if need
to switch to another datastore to accomplish this. Probably SDB can be
used for this but I fear a performance penalty.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Minto