clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Do we need Scalable and non-Scalable SingleTdbDatasetTcProvider?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:53:07 GMT
Hi,

The SingleTdbDatasetTcProvider  probably performs a little better for a
small number of graphs. Otherwise I see no real benefit.

ScalableSingleTdbDatasetTcProvider is/was my first contribution intended
to replace the original SingleTdbDatasetTcProvider. However replacing
from the start might have been a to big change, so I created sort of a
duplicate. If others are satisfied with the scalable version as well
then we could drop the old on. Please not that I still occasionally get
a concurrent modification exception, but I think the original has the
same flaw.

Also note that the Sesame based Provider (rdf.sesame.storage) has the
exact same scalability issues. When I have time I will redo the same
changes for that implementation.

Regards,

Minto

--