clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Missing services in rdf.core
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:36:23 GMT
I've modified it locally, but still no luck :-(

The TDB Storage provider was also not properly loaded since it showed no
WeightedTcProvider services. Locally rebuilding that bundle fixed that.
But still I can't seem to load rdf.core properly.

Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow.

Regards,

Minto

Op 11-7-2013 18:13, Reto Bachmann-Gmür schreef:
> Hi Minto
>
> Thanks for finding this. I agree that the preparser need not be a service.
>
> Cheers,
> Reto
> On Jul 11, 2013 5:56 PM, "Minto van der Sluis" <minto@xup.nl> wrote:
>
>> I guess this is caused by circular references.
>>
>> TcManager references SparqlPreParser
>>
>> and
>>
>> SparqlPreParser references TcManager
>>
>> Is it really required to make SparqlPreParser a service? It's part of
>> the same bundle so why not use the class directly?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Minto
>>
>> Op 11-7-2013 17:13, Minto van der Sluis schreef:
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> With the latest trunk it seems some service have gone missing from
>> rdf.core.
>>> Looking at the service in this bundle I get:
>>>
>>> karaf@root>osgi:bundle-services 181
>>> org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core provides:
>>> [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser]
>>> [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Serializer]
>>> [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.sparql.QueryParser]