clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayak...@gmail.com>
Subject [Help] Getting an error trying to build platform.security.foafssl module
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 11:54:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to build the currently disabled platform.security.foafssl module.
Getting the below error for an unresolved dependency in the pom.xml;

[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.clerezza:platform.security.foafssl.core:0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(/home/dileepa/MyData/apache/clerezza/clerezza/platform.security.foafssl/core/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.clerezza:platform.security:jar is missing. @ line 63, column 15

I couldn't really find the platform.security module in the code-base. Can
somebody give me a help to get this built? How should I fix this unresolved
dependency?

Thanks,
Dileepa