clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Hasan <ha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's the current status on sparql 1.1?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:04:53 GMT
Hi Minto, all

Sorry for being slow. I was on holiday and just returned yesterday.
I need to make some small changes in the preparser to return null if no
named graphs are specified in the query as discussed with Reto.
The preparser can be used with some limitations after this change (see
CLEREZZA-761).

Then, I'll implement an initial support of sparql update (LOAD, etc.).
I appreciate, if you can later help in completing the preparser with
support of

[125] ExistsFunc ::= 'EXISTS' GroupGraphPattern
[126] NotExistsFunc ::= 'NOT' 'EXISTS' GroupGraphPattern

Regards
Hasan