clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Minto van der Sluis as new committer!
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 03:12:13 GMT
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Minto van der Sluis <minto@xup.nl> wrote:

> Thanks Hasan,
>
> How do I subscribe to clerezza private mailing list?

Writing to the list private@clerezza.apache.org

Also noticed that the Clerezza website still refers to incubator based
> mailing lists instead of the top level ones.

http://clerezza.apache.org/ is empty => we have to fill it (CLEREZZA-740)
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/clerezza.html must be updated
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/ must be taken down

and there is also an issue with doap (CLEREZZA-733)

Regards
Hasan