clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Version of packages in export/import
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:40:57 GMT
Ok, It can be done with the <_nodefaultversion/> instruction (thanks to Neil
Bartlett on felix-users).

The question is if we want to:
- release a new parent containing this
- add it to the projects we want to release till we have to update the
parent anyway
- set versions to our packages (with a packageinfo.java file) and add the
directive only to the ext.* modules

WDYT?

Reto