clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Name aware graphs
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:31:13 GMT
Hi Giuseppe

Hasan knows more abut the Sparql related parts.

Adding a name to the graph (subclass of TripleCollection) interface if
problematic as it would seem to affect the identity criterion. The RDF
Abstract Syntax and Semantics define the concept of graphs and specify when
they are identical the Clerezza API tries to stick to this.

However TcManager provided method to return the name(s) of
TripleCollection. Isn't this good enough?

Cheers,
Reto