clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <>
Subject Re: What's the current status on sparql 1.1?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:35:39 GMT
Hi Reto,

See remarks below.

Op 29-4-2013 9:49, Reto Bachmann-Gmür schreef:
> Hi Minto
> With you update to the latest jena we got closer to it :)
I did some commits in a separate branch, see also [1]. There is however,
as far as I can tell, one issue that remains to fixed. A single module
contains a failing unittest.

Tomorrow (wednesday) I will check if usage of Clerezza still works as
expected. I hope someone else do the same for other parts of Clerezza.
> The plan is to drop the query parsing in clerezza and forward the query as
> a string to the QueryableTcProvider (i.e. a provider supporting fastlane)
> or to use the backend independent implementation (based on jena arq).
> As the result formats didn't change with this changes sparql 1.1 will be
> supported. What there is todo is:
> - Adapt QueryEngine  to take a String rather than a query
> - Adapt implementation (arq based) and client of the QueryEngine
> - Make TdbTcProvider implement QueryableTcProvider
> - Forward query to fast- or slowlane using the Preparerser Hasan recently
> implemented
Seems like QueryableTcProvider is already present, but not yet used.
Have other part already been implemented as well? Shouldn't work like
this, due to its intrusive nature, be done in a separate branch?

I am not sure where to start when helping. I'll have a closer look when
at work (tomorrow).
> Cheers,
> Reto
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Minto van der Sluis <>wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I was wondering what the current status is on supporting sparql 1.1?
>> Can I be of any help?
>> Please let me know.
>> Regards,
>> Minto