clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Miscione <g.misci...@innovationengineering.eu>
Subject Re: Name aware graphs
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:51:04 GMT
Hi Reto,
TcManager has only this method:

public Set<UriRef> getNames(Graph graph) {
     return super.getNames(graph);
}

That works only on graphs, not on triple collections. Moreover, this
method delegates names retrieval to WeightedTcProvider.getNames(Graph
graph), which isn't implemented in a lot of concrete classes or isn't
efficient like in org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.tdb.storage.TdbTcProvider.

For the identity criterion, I think you can just skip the name field
when checking for identity, keeping the current comparison algorithm and
you can just add another equalsWithName() method that makes also a name
check, if someone needs it.

Regards,
Giuseppe