clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Miscione <g.misci...@innovationengineering.eu>
Subject Name aware graphs
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:40:43 GMT
Hi all,
I'm developing an enhanced SparqlEngine that allows to use Jena LARQL
extension to make full text queries inside sparql.
LARQL requires that a Lucene index is created for the graph on which the
full text query is executed and I'm storing these indexes in folders
whose name is the same name of the corresponding Clerezza graph.
Currently, SparqlEngine.execute method receives only a TripleCollection,
which isn't aware of the name with which it has been loaded by the
TcManager and so I can't easily figure out which is the Lucene index
that I have to bind to Jena query execution context to make LARQL work
properly.
What do you think of adding a pair of getName() and setName(String name)
methods to the TripleCollection interface so that the TcManager can bind
the name used to load the triples to the collection?

Regards,
Giuseppe