clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Karaf in Clerezza
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:18:38 GMT
Hi Minto,

Would be interested to know what other think about this.

I think that it wouldn't be necessary to have all in one file (as unzipping
a zip isn't that hard) but I think that its cool not to require platform
specific launcher scripts. It would be cool to have our jar check the
memory setting and starting a new vm with the required one if needed so
that it is really double-clickable.

Cheers,
Reto