clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Porting Gloze to Clerezza
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:46:30 GMT
Hi Minto,

I have to admit that I'm not much into XML. I'm surpised that I don't find
any reference to GRDDL in the paper. IIUC GRDDL is just one way why Gloze
is bidirectional.

Is there a concrete usecase you see for Gloze in Clerezza? Could it
possibly be used as an alternative rendering mechanism (mapping RDF to
xhtml)?

Cheers,
Reto