clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sparql 1.1 and Fastlane
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:57:28 GMT
Hi Hasan,

I don't think so. If the defaultGraph is returned this tells the caller
that the query is directed only against the default graph and can thus
fastlane the query to the provider of the default graph. But if I
understand the query correctly the name of all graphs should be returned.
So it can only be fastlaned if the TcManager has exactly one provider, in
all other cases it has to be slowlaned.

Cheers,
Reto