clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <>
Subject Strange build problem
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:09:14 GMT
Clerezza build fine if I build the reactor. But if I change to
platform.laucjer.tdb and try to do a build there it fails because of
missing dependencies.

Probably unrelated is similarly strange is this:

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for
'parent.relativePath' of POM org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT
(/data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml) points at
org.apache.clerezza:reactor instead of org.apache:apache, please verify
your project structure @ org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT,
/data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml, line 22,
column 13

It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the
stability of your build.

For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building
such malformed projects.

The parent doesn't specify any relative path.