cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:10:45 GMT
In case of 2.0.x - yes (as Maven artifacts are built with Ant; for
3.0 the repo is set up in pom.xml and then "mvn deploy" does the
job). Also "mvn deploy:deply-file" is a better alternative to scp:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-remote.html

Site sources are located here (just type ant in the site project dir
and it will print the upload instructions)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/site/

Andrus