cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Reminder: September Reports Due
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:27:42 GMT
We have two days to get our September report submitted.

What have we accomplished since June?

Looking at the old report,

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2006

It looks like we

- Finished relicensing
- Received CLAs for all but one contributor
- Released 1.2 externally to Apache
- Voted for a new PPMC member (member's acceptance is still pending)

Did we make an official 2.0 release?

Other organizational things to report?  maven? jpa? summer of code?
interaction with other projects?

I was gone all of June, and buried in work all of August, so I still
haven't quite caught up with all of my email.

Also, it looks like our status page is out of date, since I see some
things on there that I think have already been taken care of.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html