cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Erick Ramirez <flightc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sstableloader: How much does it actually need?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2020 00:55:50 GMT
Unfortunately, there isn't a guarantee that 2 nodes alone will have the
full copy of data. I'd rather not say "it depends". 😁

TIP: If the nodes in the target cluster have identical tokens allocated,
you can just do a straight copy of the sstables node-for-node then do nodetool
refresh. If the target cluster is already built and you can't assign the
same tokens then sstableloader is your only option. Cheers!

P.S. No need to apologise for asking questions. That's what we're all here
for. Just keep them coming. 👍