cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Erick Ramirez <flightc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache vs Datastax cassandra
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 01:19:56 GMT
Adarsh, a very *friendly* note that anyone is more than welcome to ask
questions -- in fact as a group it's encouraged -- but a *gentle reminder*
that this mailing list is for open-source Apache Cassandra. By all means,
feel free to respond and not saying at all that it's not allowed (I'm just
another user after all, not affiliated with the ASF) though it might be
more appropriate to post your question on community.datastax.com. Cheers!