cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ramnatthan Alagappan <ramnatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Configurations for better performance
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:09:33 GMT
Hello,
I am from a research group that's looking into automatic tuning of configuration parameters
of data-intensive systems. In particular, we are interested in distributed data stores and
so Cassandra is a great candidate. To this end, we would like to know a bit about what configuration
settings people usually run or change to optimize for performance. Is there a specific configuration
in which you set knobs to values other than the defaults for better performance? (e.g., higher
row_cache_size_in_mb for read-heavy workloads etc.)

Thanks
Ram