cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Reid Pinchback <rpinchb...@tripadvisor.com>
Subject Re: Where to get old RPMs?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:46:08 GMT
Thanks Michael, that was exactly the info I needed.

´╗┐On 10/30/19, 1:44 PM, "Michael Shuler" <mshuler@pbandjelly.org on behalf of michael@pbandjelly.org>
wrote:

     Message from External Sender

    On 10/30/19 12:39 PM, Reid Pinchback wrote:

    > With the latest round of C* updates, the yum repo no longer has

    > whatever the previous version is.  For environments that try to do

    > more controlled stepping of release changes instead of just taking

    > the latest, is there any URL for previous versions of RPMs?  Previous

    > jars I can find easily enough, but not RPMs.

    All the old release artifacts are archived at archive.apache.org. The

    non-latest RPMs are under the redhat/XYx/ directory for whichever major

    version you need.

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__archive.apache.org_dist_cassandra_redhat_&d=DwICaQ&c=9Hv6XPedRSA-5PSECC38X80c1h60_XWA4z1k_R1pROA&r=OIgB3poYhzp3_A7WgD7iBCnsJaYmspOa2okNpf6uqWc&m=9O3_kA5TUnjhQ536WNKKUYTgOlzxWCUwqbmQVwrfpSw&s=xngPBip0xqnNO9Laq8FosVyBGCbkDWxGgeZ3EcObklc&e=

    Michael