cassandra-user mailing list archives: June 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
shalom sagges Re: Collecting Latency Metrics Mon, 03 Jun, 08:53
Alexander Shukaev (BLOOMBERG/ FRANKFURT) Offline compaction/merging of multiple SSTables into one Mon, 03 Jun, 12:56
Bhardwaj, Rahul Understanding output of read/write histogram using opscenter API Tue, 04 Jun, 11:24
Paul Chandler Re: TWCS sstables not dropping even though all data is expired Tue, 04 Jun, 13:25
Paul Chandler Re: Understanding output of read/write histogram using opscenter API Tue, 04 Jun, 13:40
William R Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure?? Tue, 04 Jun, 16:54
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure?? Tue, 04 Jun, 17:25
William R Re: Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure?? Tue, 04 Jun, 17:30
William R Re: Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure?? Wed, 05 Jun, 06:45
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure?? Wed, 05 Jun, 08:50
shalom sagges AbstractLocalAwareExecutorService Exception During Upgrade Wed, 05 Jun, 11:32
Who Dadddy metricbeat example config for Cassandra Wed, 05 Jun, 15:21
shalom sagges Re: AbstractLocalAwareExecutorService Exception During Upgrade Wed, 05 Jun, 21:22
Jonathan Koppenhofer Re: AbstractLocalAwareExecutorService Exception During Upgrade Thu, 06 Jun, 02:30
Nate McCall Cassandra track at ApacheCon 2019 finalized Thu, 06 Jun, 22:13
Carl Mueller Re: schema for testing that has a lot of edge cases Fri, 07 Jun, 22:32
Luca Rondanini Cassandra 3 - Guava error on insert (not on update) Fri, 07 Jun, 23:20
Alex Ott Re: Understanding output of read/write histogram using opscenter API Sun, 09 Jun, 11:29
Laxmikant Upadhyay Is my range read query behaving strange ? Tue, 11 Jun, 09:26
Carl Mueller postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Tue, 11 Jun, 20:11
Ralph Soika Cassandra DataStax Java Driver in combination with Java EE / EJBs Tue, 11 Jun, 21:38
John Sanda Re: Cassandra DataStax Java Driver in combination with Java EE / EJBs Wed, 12 Jun, 01:31
Laxmikant Upadhyay Re: Is my range read query behaving strange ? Wed, 12 Jun, 02:58
Michael Shuler Re: Is my range read query behaving strange ? Wed, 12 Jun, 03:29
Stefan Miklosovic Re: Cassandra DataStax Java Driver in combination with Java EE / EJBs Wed, 12 Jun, 05:58
Vinayak Bali JanusGraph and Cassandra Wed, 12 Jun, 06:30
Ralph Soika Re: Cassandra DataStax Java Driver in combination with Java EE / EJBs Wed, 12 Jun, 06:36
Alan Gano Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 13:54
Jeff Jirsa Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 14:01
Alan Gano RE: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 14:10
Jeff Jirsa Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 14:14
Rich Bowen ApacheCon North America 2019 Schedule Now Live! Wed, 12 Jun, 15:16
Carl Mueller Re: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 16:35
Carl Mueller Re: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 16:36
ZAIDI, ASAD A RE: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 16:45
Carl Mueller Re: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 17:07
Carl Mueller Re: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 17:14
Alan Gano RE: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 17:43
Durity, Sean R RE: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 18:17
Jon Haddad Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Wed, 12 Jun, 18:40
Carl Mueller Re: postmortem on 2.2.13 scale out difficulties Wed, 12 Jun, 21:11
Jai Bheemsen Rao Dhanwada Decommissioned nodes are in UNREACHABLE state Wed, 12 Jun, 22:54
R. T. very slow repair Wed, 12 Jun, 23:36
Laxmikant Upadhyay Re: very slow repair Thu, 13 Jun, 04:04
Laxmikant Upadhyay Re: Is my range read query behaving strange ? Thu, 13 Jun, 07:00
R. T. Re: very slow repair Thu, 13 Jun, 08:35
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 09:27
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Thu, 13 Jun, 09:52
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: very slow repair Thu, 13 Jun, 10:05
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 10:08
Laxmikant Upadhyay Re: Is my range read query behaving strange ? Thu, 13 Jun, 10:25
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Re: Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 12:07
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Re: very slow repair Thu, 13 Jun, 12:08
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 12:43
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Re: Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 12:51
Alexander Dejanovski Re: Speed up compaction Thu, 13 Jun, 12:52
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: very slow repair Thu, 13 Jun, 13:01
Jeff Jirsa Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Thu, 13 Jun, 13:16
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Thu, 13 Jun, 13:29
Jeff Jirsa Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Thu, 13 Jun, 13:40
Laxmikant Upadhyay Re: Is my range read query behaving strange ? Fri, 14 Jun, 05:25
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Recover lost node from backup or evict/re-add? Fri, 14 Jun, 09:41
Nimbus Lin How can I check cassandra cluster has a real working function of high availability? Sat, 15 Jun, 14:30
Arsen Vladimirskiy Write perf better when commitlog is on ext4 vs xfs Mon, 17 Jun, 02:35
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: How can I check cassandra cluster has a real working function of high availability? Mon, 17 Jun, 07:19
Anurag Sharma Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Mon, 17 Jun, 07:29
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Mon, 17 Jun, 07:55
Anurag Sharma Re: Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Mon, 17 Jun, 08:34
Michael Shuler Re: Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Mon, 17 Jun, 12:26
Durity, Sean R RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Mon, 17 Jun, 13:36
Nitan Kainth Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Mon, 17 Jun, 23:22
Jeff Jirsa Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 00:15
Nitan Kainth Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 01:01
Nitan Kainth Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 01:02
Jeff Jirsa Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 01:07
Nitan Kainth Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 02:51
ANEESH KUMAR K.M Cassandra Tombstone Tue, 18 Jun, 06:05
Jeff Jirsa Re: Cassandra Tombstone Tue, 18 Jun, 06:09
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 07:53
Oleksandr Shulgin Re: Cassandra Tombstone Tue, 18 Jun, 07:55
Jeff Jirsa Re: Compaction resume after node restart and upgrade Tue, 18 Jun, 13:02
ZAIDI, ASAD A node re-start delays , busy Deleting mc-txn-compaction/ Adding log file replica Tue, 18 Jun, 21:43
Maxim Parkachov How to query TTL on collections ? Wed, 19 Jun, 07:20
Anurag Sharma Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Cassandra migration from 1.25 to 3.x Wed, 19 Jun, 08:25
shalom sagges Re: AbstractLocalAwareExecutorService Exception During Upgrade Wed, 19 Jun, 09:37
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 04:51
Jeff Jirsa Re: Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 05:01
Alexander Dejanovski Re: Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 05:37
Nimbus Lin is there a fast import data tool from oracle to cassandra besides java-coding? Thu, 20 Jun, 05:52
Léo FERLIN SUTTON Re: Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 06:13
Alexander Dejanovski Re: Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 07:17
Котельников Александр Unexpected error while refreshing token map, keeping previous version (IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key ? Thu, 20 Jun, 07:45
Alexander Dejanovski Re: Tombstones not getting purged Thu, 20 Jun, 07:49
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: How to query TTL on collections ? Thu, 20 Jun, 10:01
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: node re-start delays , busy Deleting mc-txn-compaction/ Adding log file replica Thu, 20 Jun, 10:25
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: node re-start delays , busy Deleting mc-txn-compaction/ Adding log file replica Thu, 20 Jun, 10:28
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Cassandra Tombstone Thu, 20 Jun, 10:46
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: JanusGraph and Cassandra Thu, 20 Jun, 11:15
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Decommissioned nodes are in UNREACHABLE state Thu, 20 Jun, 12:58
Котельников Александр Re: Unexpected error while refreshing token map, keeping previous version (IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key ? Thu, 20 Jun, 14:40
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201975
Nov 201985
Oct 2019194