cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Tombstone
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 06:09:15 GMT
This is nearly impossible to answer without much more info, but suspect you’re either:

Using very weak consistency levels or some weirdness with data centers / availability zones
(like simplestrategy and local_*), or

Have bad clocks / no ntp / wrong time zones,

> On Jun 17, 2019, at 11:05 PM, ANEESH KUMAR K.M <aneee22@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using Cassandra cluster with 3 nodes which is hosted on AWS. Also we have NodeJS
web Application which is on AWS ELB. Now the issue is that, when I add 2 or more servers (nodeJS)
in AWS ELB then the delete queries are not working on Cassandra.