cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Shulgin <oleksandr.shul...@zalando.de>
Subject Re: Cassandra Tombstone
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:55:21 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 8:06 AM ANEESH KUMAR K.M <aneee22@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Cassandra cluster with 3 nodes which is hosted on AWS. Also we
> have NodeJS web Application which is on AWS ELB. Now the issue is that,
> when I add 2 or more servers (nodeJS) in AWS ELB then the delete queries
> are not working on Cassandra.

Please provide a more concrete description than "not working".  Do you get
an error?  Which one?  Does it "not working" silently, i.e. w/o an error,
but you don't observe the expected effect?  How does the delete query look
like, what is the effect you expect and what do you observe instead?

--
Alex