cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Daksha <daks...@gmail.com>
Subject ***UNCHECKED*** Query regarding cassandra column write time set by client Timestamp Generator
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:50:39 GMT
Hello,

I have configured the timestamp generator at cassandra client as below:

cluster.setTimestampGenerator(new AtomicMonotonicTimestampGenerator());

My cassandra client inserting and updating few of the rows in a table.
My query is where in the cassandra debug logs I can see the query write
time associated by with updated columns in the update query (sent by
cient). Or if there is any other way I can log the same at client itself.

Basically I want to see the write time sent by client to cassandra cluster.

Thanks,
Mahesh Daksha