cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ReadTimeoutException:
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:12:11 GMT
Hi,  I have a single instance cassandra server.  I am trying to execute a query with ALLOW
FILTERING option.  When I run this same query from cqlsh it runs fine but when I try to execute
the query through the java driver it throws this exception.  I have increased all the timeouts
in cassandra.yaml file and also included the read timeout option in the SimpleStetement query
I am running.  Any idea how I can fix this issue.
Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ReadTimeoutException: Cassandra timeout during
read query at consistency LOCAL_ONE (1 responses were required but only 0 replica responded)