cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <Vishal1.Sha...@ril.com>
Subject RE: Database not getting updated
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 12:53:12 GMT
Who’s awesome?

Jeff Jirsa is awesome!

☺

Thanks and regards,
Vishal Sharma

From: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jjirsa@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 5:51 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database not getting updated

This usually happens when you’ve got weird timestamps or a delete in the future - check
your clocks, make sure your timestamp resolution uses the same units in all applications (likely
microseconds), make sure you’re running NTP everywhere
--
Jeff Jirsa

On May 11, 2018, at 5:37 PM, <Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com<mailto:Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com>>