cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Monitoring tool
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 17:54:58 GMT
Hello,

With more details on your criteria, it would be easier.

I used:

- SPM from Sematext (Commercial - dashboards out of the box)
- Datastax OpsCenter (Commercial, With DSE only nowadays)
- Grafana/Graphite or Prometheus (Open source - 'do it yourself' - but some
templates exist)
- Datadog (Commercial - dashboards out of the box)

It depends what you want really. All those worked for me at some point in
time :).

Note: We built the Dashboards that are out of the box for Datadog. I
believe it should put anyone starting with Cassandra in good conditions to
operate and troubleshot Apache Cassandra. My opinion here is biased most
definitely :). I liked the interfaces of Datadog (using regularly) and
Sematext (old experience) the most.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - alain@thelastpickle.com
France / Spain