cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Horia Mocioi <horia.moc...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: Log application Queries
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 08:55:42 GMT
Hello,

Another way to do it would be to create your own QueryHandler:

  *   create a class that would implement the QueryHandler interface and make Cassandra aware
of it
  *   in that class you can maintain a list of the queries (add to this list when prepare
method is being called) and the current query that you will get from the list when getPrepared
it's called; you can get it from the list using the MD5Digest id
  *   when processPrepared is called you can replace the ? in the query string with the values
in the QueryOptions options.getValues().