cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Sethi <Saurabh_Se...@symantec.com>
Subject Column value not getting updated
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:23:51 GMT
I have written a unit test that creates a column family, inserts a row in that column family
and then updates the value of one of the columns.

After updating, unit test immediately tries to read the updated value for that column, but
Cassandra returns the old value.

 *   I am using QueryBuilder API and not CQL directly.
 *   I am using the consistency level of QUORUM for everything – insert, update and read.
 *   Cassandra is running as a 3 node cluster with replication factor of 3.

Anyone has any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,
Saurabh