cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Sibbald, Charles" <Charles.Sibb...@bskyb.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Dead but pid file exists
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:43:43 GMT
Check your cassandra.yaml config file.

Seems you have a misconfigured file path in there

From: Mohit Garg <gargmohit3890@gmail.com<mailto:gargmohit3890@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 4 March 2015 09:14
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>" <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Cassandra Dead but pid file exists

org.apache.cassandra.config.YamlConfigurationLoader.getStorageConfigURL Information in this
email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively
for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views
of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use
or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communication through our internal and external networks. SKY and the SKY marks are trademarks
of Sky plc and Sky International AG and are used under licence. Sky UK Limited (Registration
No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services
Limited (Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of Sky plc (Registration
No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England
and Wales and share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.