cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Phil Yang <ud1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node stuck in joining the ring
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 03:55:07 GMT
I encountered a similar situation that streaming can not finish, not only
in joining but in removing a node. My tricky solution is: restart every
node in the cluster before you starting the new node. In my experience
streaming stucked only shows in the node that have been running many days
although I have no idea about the reason.

--
Thanks,
Phil Yang