cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Mark Reddy <mark.re...@boxever.com>
Subject Re: Case Study from Migrating from RDBMS to Cassandra
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:40:25 GMT
PlanetCassandra has a collection of migration use cases:

http://planetcassandra.org/mysql-to-cassandra-migration/
http://planetcassandra.org/oracle-to-cassandra-migration/

If they don't contain the information you need I'm sure you could reach out
to the companies involved or DataStax itself to get what you require.

Mark