brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoft.io>
Subject Re: Changes to the Apache CI build system - volunteer needed
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:20:35 GMT
Hi all.

I just recreated the job on the new build machine:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Brooklyn/
Like the ones on the old build machine, these jobs are using one of my own
personal token to access GitHub.

They are currently running and *should* just work as all the build
environments have been pushed to docker.

If you spot any error, please let me know.

Best.

--
Thomas Bouron
Lead Software Engineer