brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes to the Apache CI build system - volunteer needed
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2020 14:37:02 GMT
Hi Thomas,

That was quick! Thanks for taking care of this.

Seems that we should remove the dependency on your own personal access
token though. There must be another way to do this. Would you discuss on
the builds@apache.org mailing list if there's an alternative method which
doesn't need any of your own credentials?

Richard.