axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bárbara Minitti <bmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client pojo composition/pojo inheritance - URGENT
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 03:40:41 GMT
In my WSDL not appear the POJOS that are composition e inheritance.

How to do for this appear appear ?

for exemple

My Method

public String agendarVistoria(VOAgendamentoVist agendamento) {

}

My POJO VOAgendamentoVist has VOPessoa with get and set

VOPessoaFis extends VOPessoa

VOPessoaJur extends VOPessoa

In WSDL not appear VOPessoaFis and VOPessoaJur

Another problem is:

VOPessoa has attibute name.The name of the attribute reaches null in
method, lose value in the call.

Thanks
Bárbara