axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting a services.xml for JAX-WS services
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:58:30 GMT
Yes, I think what Azeez proposes is to make the code that processes
services.xml reusable. That is a good thing (even if we choose A), but
it is not enough to implement solution A, i.e. we will not get the
behavior we had in previous Axis2 versions (where deploying JAX-WS
services as AAR files worked). Instead these services would be
deployed by a JAX-WS specific deployer.

Andreas