Hi Rajith,

I apologize for being a little behind here.  I'll have something up by this evening.

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

"Rajith Attapattu" <rajith77@gmail.com>

08/08/2006 01:08 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: [Axis2] JSR 181 support

Nicholas,

Any updates on wiki page?
Can we start moving the discussion and try to come to some resolution about the direction ? :-)

Regards,

Rajith