axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Schoeman <jus...@expertron.co.za>
Subject Re: AW: [Axis2] Missing xsi:type in SOAP-Message
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:59:04 GMT
I can't quite remember what I figured out, but the following code get's
the type right (if you know it):

GenericDeviceID clientId =
(GenericDeviceID)GenericDeviceID.Factory.parse(req.getClientID().toString());

So the string form of the object has all the correct information, but it
is parsed to the incorrect type...

-justin