axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Schoeman <jus...@expertron.co.za>
Subject Re: AW: [Axis2] Missing xsi:type in SOAP-Message
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:26:00 GMT
AXIS2-455 as well. I tried to open another one, but Jira kept on timing
out. Completely forgot to repost it :-( . Also had many on-list
discussions, but have never managed to find any solutions.

Axis2 is really awesome, but it does seem to have a number of problems
with inherited types, and even more when interoperating with dotNET with
inherited types...

-justin